Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let's Help Break the Silence!

I have found myself avoiding this place and other Momma blogs lately. The two year mark is looming and this time of year leaves me sad and missing him more than I can handle. I think of his sweet little face and how perfect he was. I will never be able to accept that he his gone. My baby forever he will be.

In this life that I live now, I often find myself hesitant to speak of Braedon, his life, his death and how we have carried on. But he was here and he will always be a part of our family.

People have ignored him. People have avoided eye contact with me when I mention my child that is no longer alive. People have never said a word or said all the wrong words.

It would be so great if I could speak of him freely, if I could explain how much he means to me, how he has changed me. But it is not that simple. So many just cannot understand what it is like to lose a baby in this way. Too many people think that you can just move on and forget. Trust me, you don't forget and you will never forget.

A wonderful movie has been made, painful and real based on a true story. A story of love and loss and how a family lives through the death of a baby. In order to break the silence and help people understand what it means to have a baby born silent this movie needs to be seen. This movie needs to be seen by the millions. The only way to get this movie into theatres is to prove that there is a viewing audience.

So today I ask if you will help to break the silence. Pledge to see Return To Zero. Pledge to bring your family. Help to spread the word. Help to remember these babies who have left us all too soon. 26,000 babies are born still every year and no one wants to talk about it. It is time we start talking. It is time we start understanding that every baby is a miracle.

Click on the link and fill out the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HqU43R7iij8WJt1bavZkmjhmPdci56qakUUKt2VfvWg/viewform

2 comments:

  1. Omg don't you just love the thought of this movie? I am so hopeful it'll raise enough money, I know it will be sad to watch, but i think it'll be good for others to see what we have gone through!
    Are you going to put Braedon name on the credits? I'm thinking of doing it but the $$$ is alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see how it all turns out. I have considered adding Braedon's name to the credits but yes you are right about the $$$ so I go back and forth. Would be wonderful to see their names up on the big screen, one more way to keep their memory alive. <3

    ReplyDelete